Specialists in end-to-end IT recycling
Recycling enterprise class hardware requires a specialist team
to scope, manage and execute the planning, preparation, extraction, logistics and reporting associated with the recycling of redundant IT assets.
Touchpoint has provided this end-to-end service
to some of Australia's largest organisations across the insurance, security, and technology industries, to name a few.
Our comprehensive recycling service can include:
All for a fixed price.
- assessment of the value of your redundant hardware, which we will either:
- offer to purchase from you, or
- put the value of the salable items against the cost of recycling.
- full project scope including site access, protective equipment to avoid damage of your property (such as floor tiles etc), removal equipment and suitable vehicles required to ensure safe and error-free extraction.
- on-site project management where necessary to smoothly and effectively interface with and manage any sub-contractors required to complete the task.
- a full and auditable Certificate of Destruction in accordance with ISO14001 that records all serial numbers of hardware that has been removed and destroyed. This can be down to an individual disk or tape level.
- genuine customer service.
If you want to make saving time and money while doing the right thing for the planet – give Touchpoint a call on 02 8424 3500