Recycle with Touchpoint
If your existing hardware is obsolete, you'll be keen to remove it quickly, allowing you to install new equipment with as little disruption to your business as possible.
We will always assess your equipment for resale, however if it has no market value, we will make removal as seamless as possible for your business, offering data wiping and disposal of your old hardware by a specialist team.
Data security is paramount, and if required you'll receive a fully auditable certificate of destruction detailing the serial numbers of each piece of hardware and every disk or tape.
Recycling enterprise class hardware requires a specialist team to scope, manage and execute the planning, preparation, extraction, logistics and reporting associated with the recycling of redundant IT assets.
Touchpoint has provided this end-to-end service to some of Australia's largest organisations across the insurance, security, and technology industries, to name a few.
Our comprehensive recycling service can include:
- Assessment of the value of your redundant hardware, which we will either:
- offer to purchase from you, or
- put the value of the saleable items against the cost of recycling.
- Full project scope including site access, protective equipment to avoid damage of your property (such as floor tiles etc), removal equipment and suitable vehicles required to ensure safe and error-free extraction.
- On-site project management where necessary to smoothly and effectively interface with and manage any sub-contractors required to complete the task.
- A full and auditable Certificate of Destruction in accordance with ISO14001 that records all serial numbers of hardware that has been removed and destroyed. This can be down to an individual disk or tape level.
- Genuine customer service.
- All for a fixed price.
If you want to save time and money while doing the right thing for the planet – give Touchpoint a call on 02 8424 3500.
Discover useful tips, important questions and crucial information for buying or selling used equipment so that you get what you need first time.
"Working with Touchpoint couldn't have been any easier. From Presales through to delivery, Touchpoint displayed a level of attention to detail & responsiveness that was second to none. Combined with competitive pricing & quick stock availability, Touchpoint delivered a complete solution, which I'd recommend for anybody seeking fast access to quality Sun spares"
Infrastructure Manager, Tourism Systems Development Company