Touchpoint would like to thank all our customers and staff for a great financial year. FY21 has been both interesting and challenging as we supported our customers through and out the other side of a business environment still affected by COVID-19.
During this busy period we have taken several important steps forward, including:
- Some great new additions to the Touchpoint team
- A major rebrand with a new logo and refreshed website
- The strengthening of our relationships with our key vendors and commencing several new ones
- A strong and continuous focus on team culture and engagement (with thanks to Thorin – www.tangential.com.au)
- Implementing a new level of discipline around growth strategy planning and execution to drive Touchpoint further forward in coming years (thank you Anna – www.annasamios.com.au)
All the while ensuring we continue to deliver the high levels of service our customers require at this time.
Stay tuned as Touchpoint continues to further evolve as we move into our 13th year.
To all of our customers, a heartfelt thank you for all your support and we look forward to working with you again in FY2022.
The Touchpoint Team