IBM SYSTEM X3550 M3 Server
Part Number: 7944I2A, Refurbished
The IBM® System x3550 M3 builds on the latest Intel Xeon processor technology with extreme processing power and superior energy-management and cooling features. With twice the
performance of previous generations and a flexible, energy-smart design that integrates low-wattage components, the x3550 M3 can help you meet demanding workloads at a lower cost per watt.
Additionally comprehensive systems management tools such as advanced diagnostics, a cable management arm, and the ability to control resources from a single point make it easy to deploy,
integrate, service, and manage. The server also offers an upgrade to four built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports without consuming an additional PCI Express slot.
- A choice of 4-core or 6-core processors with clock rates from 1.6 GHz to 3.6 GHz.
- 18 DIMM sockets allowing memory expansion of up to 288 GB.
- A choice of power supplies including 460 W, 675 W AC or DC, or energy-efficient 675 W.
- Five USB 2.0 ports available – two front, two rear, and one internal for an embedded hypervisor.
- Up to eight hot-swap 2.5″ drive bays for SAS or SATA HDDs, or solid-state drives (intermixing supported); or four 2.5″ bays plus an internal optical drive bay.
- Direct-attach SAS storage with the EXP2512, EXP2524, and EXP3000 storage enclosures is supported.
- IBM System Storage servers, including network-attached storage (NAS), and iSCSI or Fibre Channel-attached storage, can also be attached.
- The x3550 M3 provides two PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 x16 I/O slots for increased network or storage connectivity.
Contact Touchpoint today for a quote !