Exadata System Support Services
Touchpoint specialises in supporting customers with Oracle Exadata Database Machines to extend the working life of their critical systems well beyond the originally planned lifespan.
For customers that deploy Exadata systems we provide two key services:
Global cybersecurity threat levels continue to increase as ‘bad actors’ become more sophisticated and deploy additional resources to vulnerability exploit development.
For Exadata users to maintain SOX/PCI/HIPAA/GDPR compliance and overall system security it is essential to have the most current Common Vulnerability & Exposures (CVEs) patches applied.
Our Patching Plus service includes the following features:
- Flexible Engagement Model – Single service or ongoing subscription models available
- Patch Level Analysis – a detailed report of current patch level exposure and a recommendation on patches to be applied
- Highly Experienced Personnel – our patching team averages over 10 years of patching experience
- 24 Hour Support – our ‘follow the sun’ global helpdesk ensures speedy response around the clock, as quick as 2 hours for SEV1 incidents
Exadata Database Machine Support
Gaining access to an improved support model means a greater level of freedom – the working life of the existing platforms are greatly extended and the time pressure to migrate to a new environment is significantly reduced.
Our Support services include the following features:
- Models supported – X2 through to X5
- Regular monthly or quarterly proactive system health checks
- 24×7 phone support delivered via a global ‘follow the sun’ help desk model
- Hardware Break-fix underpinned by 100% spare parts availability (nearest metro centre)
- Experienced field service technicians attending site with parts in hand
- 4 hours or NBD onsite response (customer’s preference)
We welcome the opportunity to understand how your Exadata environment is performing and explore how this support model can be tailored to best suit your needs.
Please get in touch via our contact form or by calling 02 8424 3500.