RDX QuikStation: 8-drive, 1GbE-attached Removable Disk Library, 4 x 1GbE ports, Removable Disk Library, 2U, Rackmount
Part Number: 8930-RDX
The highly flexible RDX QuikStation allows users to configure the unit as:
- 8 individual RDX QuikStor drives in removable and fixed disk mode (addressable via 1 to 8 hosts)
- 2 Logical Volumes with up to 4 RDX Drives** (addressable via 2 hosts)
- 1 Logical Volume with up to 8 RDX Drives** (addressable via 1 host)
- Emulated StorageLoader™ (8 slots and 1 LTO tape drive)*
- Emulated StorageLibrary™ T24 (8 slots and 2 LTO tape drives)*
- Emulated disk autoloader (8 slots and 1 drive)
- 1 hybrid configuration that offers a combination of a LTO StorageLoader and 4 RDX targets
High Performing iSCSI Network Storage
QuikStation 8 is offered with two bonded 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports with load balancing and failover. An IPMI-port provides remote management capabilities.
Overcome Capacity Limitations and Data Availability
Spanning data over several RDX media is possible by using either LTO Tape Automation modes or creating a single RDX Media volume that can be expanded but still maintains all RDX benefits of removability and protection of customer’s data.
Data Integrity and Security
RDX WORM media are available for regulatory compliance archiving. RDX WORM has been assessed by KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Frankfurt am Main, to numerous regulations. To avoid threats by cryptolockers, RDX RansomBlock can be used to protect the RDX disk volumes while they are online. Alternatively, customers can use the LTO Tape Automation modes and benefit from the LTO Ransomware protection.