Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
Part Number: ISR 4321, New
The Cisco 4000 Family Integrated Services Router (ISR) revolutionizes WAN communications in the enterprise branch. With new levels of built-in intelligent network capabilities and convergence, it specifically addresses the growing need for application-aware networking in distributed enterprise sites. These locations tend to have lean IT resources. But they often also have a growing need for direct communication with both private data centers and public clouds across diverse links, including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPNs and the Internet.
- Up to 2 Network interface modules
- PoE support (wattage) without PoE boost: 120 W
- Form factor: 1 rack unit (RU), desktop
- Power supply type: External: AC, PoE
- Redundant power Supply Capable: No