SEAGATE 320GB 5.4K SATA SFF HDD
Part Number: ST320LT025
These drives provide the following key features:
- 5400-RPM spindle speed.
- 16MB buffer.
- Quiet operation. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 6Gb/s).
- Perpendicular recording technology.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) with command ordering.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- 1000 Gs nonoperating shock and 400 Gs of operating shock.
- SeaToolsTM diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- The 3D Defense System™, which includes Drive Defense, Data Defense and Diagnostic Defense, offers the industry’s most comprehensive protection for disk drives.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
Laptop Thin Self-Encrypting Drive models have the following additional features
- Automatic data encryption/decryption
- Controlled access
- Random number generator
- Drive locking
- 16 independent data bands
- Cryptographic erase of user data for a drive that will be repurposed or scrapped
- Authenticated firmware download.