Tandberg LTO-8 HH Internal Drive, FC, Bare
Part Number: TD-LTO8iFC
Tandberg Data LTO-8 HH Internal FC tape drive with 3yrs OverlandCare Bronze-Level included
The Overland-Tandberg LTO-8 tape drive technology is the
newest LTO-generation and follows the roadmap of the LTO consortium, which now includes 12 generations.
The uncompressed capacity has doubled to 12TB compared to the predecessor LTO-7. The compressed transfer rate remains the same and amounts to 2.7TB/h. LTO-8 is the optimal solution for capacity-hungry, performance-driven applications like in the media and entertainment industry, in imaging applications, in medical environments or for the collection of scientific data. The LTO-8 tape drive supports LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit hardware encryption providing maximum protection for data stored off-site or in transit. LTO-8 drives are read/write compatible with LTO-7 media.
- Capacity: 12TB / 30TB (native/compressed*)
- Performance up to 2.7 TB/h (compressed*)
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 12-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- Proven reliability MTBF of 250,000 hrs. at 100% duty cycle
- LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit encryption
- 30 year archival life