Defence-related IT systems often need to stay in service for much longer than the originally planned operational lifecycle.
Since 2009 Touchpoint has been engaged by the Defence community to deliver sustainment solutions that enable these systems to continue to run reliably for as long as required – solutions that enable expensive and time consuming engineering change processes to be avoided.
Our range of sustainment solutions and services includes:
- On-site system support
- Back to base repair
- Exact match systems, spare parts and components
- TAA and ITAR compliant equipment supply
- Testing and asset tagging prior to delivery
- Pre-staging for classified environments (eg disabling Bluetooth and Wifi)
- Customised mounting of equipment into ruggedised cases
- Logistics and expedited delivery to secure facilities
Sourcing this equipment requires a careful approach that includes a safe and secure supply chain. We have a tight set of systems & processes in place to mitigate any risk and ensure every component is genuine, in excellent condition, completely sanitised of any data, and loaded with the correct firmware.
Our Defence customers include several direct DoD SPOs, BAE, Boeing, Raytheon, Thales, Northrupp Grumman, Leidos, L3Harris, Babcock, Naval Ship Management, Atlantic & Peninsula, Broadspectrum.
Touchpoint is an existing supplier in the MILIS, ROMAN and DTA Panel procurement systems.
To learn more about Touchpoint’s sustainment solutions and services please get in touch via our contact form or by calling 02 8424 3500.