HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System
Part Number: 1010742495, New
The HPE Apollo 6500 Gen10 System is an ideal HPC and deep learning platform providing unprecedented performance with industry leading GPUs, fast GPU interconnect, high bandwidth fabric and a configurable GPU topology to match your workloads. The ability of computers to autonomously learn, predict, and adapt using massive data sets is driving innovation and competitive advantage across many industries and applications are driving these requirements.
The system with rock-solid reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features includes up to eight GPUs per server, NVLink 2.0 for fast GPU-to-GPU communication, Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors support, choice of high-speed / low latency fabric, and is workload enhanced using flexible configuration capabilities. While aimed at deep learning workloads, the system is suitable for complex simulation and modeling workloads.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series and Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series
- 4 x16 PCIe Gen3 slots from GPU Module for high speed fabrics, and 1 x16 PCIe Gen3 FHHL slot on Motherboard
- 24 DIMM slots, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- Up to four 2200W Platinum power supplies, two included in standard configuration
- Included: HPE iLO Standard (embedded) Optional: HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition
- Embedded Ethernet adapter with 4-ports and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM and PCIe adapters for high speed networking. Additionally, 4 x16 PCIe Gen3 on GPU module for high speed fabrics such as InfiniBand and Intel® Omni-Path Architecture
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a or 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a
Note: Embedded SATA SSD or M.2 for boot and NVME for high speed cache enabled for early shipments. Smart Array SAS and SAS SSD will be enabled in a future release.
- Standard rack mount 4U, can fit into standard 1075 mm rack
System fan features
- 5 dual fan modules per server