SUN SUNFIRE V445 SERVER
Part Number: 330-4033
The SunFireTM V445 server is a data-center class, entry-level server for Solaris™ applications that provides value, performance and manageability.
The UltraSPARC IIIi proccesor delivers price/performance and rock-solid Solaris reliability in a rack-optimized enclosure on an entry-level server.
Sun Java™ Enterprise System software, and Sun™ Cluster 3.0 make the Sun Fire V445 the ideal server for Web infrastructure computing, corporate compute farms, hosting, and custom-application deployment.
Low acquisition and support costs, low power and cooling requirements, and binary compatibility provide greater flexibility in high-density, horizontal- scaling environments.
- Up to four 1.6 GHz UltraSPARC® IIIi CPUs, each with 1 MB L2 cache
- 32 GB memory capacity
- Integrated SAS disk controller
- Four 10/100/1000 Mb/second Ethernet ports
- Solaris™ 10, Solaris 9 Operating System
- Enhanced availability features, including hot-swap disks, cooling fan trays and power supplies
- Eight I/O expansion slots, four PCI-X and four PCIe
- Rack-optimized, 4 RU enclosure
- Hardware RAID 0, 1, and 10
- Front and rear power and fault LED indicators
- Advanced Lights Out Manager