PowerEdge C2100 Configure to Order Rack Server
Part Number: C2100
The DellTM PowerEdgeTM C2100 has up to 192GB of memory, with up to 38TB of disk capacity so you can see results faster.
PowerEdge C2100 features include the performance of two six- or quad-core Intel® Xeon® 5500/5600 series processors with 18 DDR3 memory slots to increase gigabytes without increasing the number of nodes.
It supports up to 12 x 3.5” or 24 x 2.5” hot-plug disks (SAS/SATA) and has two internal 2.5” disk bays. Expansion options include two standard x 8 PCI Express slots and two dedicated x 4 PCI Express slots for SAS and 10Gb Ethernet (GbE).
- 2 Rack Unit Chassis
- 2 Socket 4 or 6 core Processors Intel Xeon 5500/5600 Processors
- 2GB/4GB/8GB DDR3 (1333 MHz), 16GB DDR3 (1066MHz), 18 DIMM slots for up to 192GB SDDC, ECC
- Up to 12 3.5 “ or 24 2.5” Hot plug hard disk drives with an addition 2 SSD or HDD internally
- 3 ethernet ports ( 2 x gb and 1 x 100 mb ports) and 1Gb and 10Gb Ethernet card Options
- 2 Rear USB ports
- 4 PCIe G2 slots
- Dual Hot plug redundant or single high efficiency 750 watt PSU
Contact Touchpoint today to configure the right server for your needs !