PowerEdge C4130 Configure to Order Rack Server
Part Number: C4130
The PowerEdge C4130 is an incredibly dense rack server designed to accelerate a range of demanding workloads including high-performance computing (HPC).
With up to four 300W double-width GPU accelerators or co-processors in just 1U of space and with five unique configurations tailored to your needs.
The C4130 delivers outstanding performance, flexibility and efficiency while reducing your space, cost and management requirements.
- Up to 2 x 1.8” SATA SSD boot drives
- Optional data drive tray supports up to 4 x 2.5” SAS/SATA drives
- Optional 12Gb/s SAS and 6Gb/s SATA (with PERC9 card)
- Up to 2x PCIe 3.0 low-profile adapters (back)
- Support for InfiniBand® EDR, FDR and NVIDIA® GPUDIRECT
- Optional 96-lane PCIe 3.0 switch for certain accelerator configurations
- 4 x16 PCIe slots (front) for the GPU
Contact Touchpoint today for all your Dell needs !