Dell PowerEdge MX840c Compute Sled
Part Number: MX840c
Set the foundation for the modern data center
- Double-width; up to four sleds per PowerEdge MX7000 chassis.
- Two or four, up to 28-core second-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors per sled, up to 448 cores per chassis.
- Up to 48 DDR4 DIMMs slots, 6 TB max memory and speeds up to 2933MT/s; up to 192 DIMMS per chassis for up to 24.5TB max memory.
- Supports up to 24 DIMM slots for Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory DCPMM (12.2TB) with a maximum total capacity of 15.36TB per server.
- Up to eight 2.5″ drive bays for SAS/SATA (HDD/SDD) and NVMe PCIe SSD support plus optional M.2 boot.
Dynamically configure for optimal workload performance and efficiency
- Scale compute resources with second-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Flexible memory configurations from capacities of 8GB to 6TB; RDIMMs and LRDIMMs for reduced memory loading and greater density.
- Large, high-performance onboard storage footprint with double the HDD drives per compute sled.
Intelligently automate to accelerate deployment and provisioning
- Up to four times more performance with integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 9 (iDRAC9) for easy lifecycle management from deploy to retirement.
- Sixteen fewer steps and 30% time savings to perform basic server setup using Android or Apple mobile device with Quick Sync 2 .
- Full Lifecycle Management of more than 5,000 nodes within 611 chassis over 7 continents simultaneously on a single OpenManage Enterprise console.