Dell PowerEdge T340 Tower Server CTO
Part Number: T340
Connect and manage your growing business
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Grow without limits
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.
Up to one Intel® Xeon® E-2200 product family processor with up to 8 cores per processor
Up to one Intel® Pentium® G5420 processor up to 2 cores per processor
Up to one Intel® Core i3® 9100 processor up to 4 cores per processor
Up to one Intel® Celeron® G4930 processor up to 2 cores per processor
Canonical® Ubuntu® LTS
Microsoft® Windows Server® LTSC with Hyper-V (2016 and 2019)
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
Up to 2666MT/s
Memory Module Slots
4 x DDR4 DIMM slots
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
Up to 8 x 3.5″ SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD), max 112TB
(Also supports up to 8 x 2.5″ SAS/SATA (HDD) in 3.5″ hybrid drive carrier)
PERC H330, H730p, HBA330
External Controllers (non-RAID)
12 Gbps SAS HBA
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS):
2 x M.2 240GB (RAID 1 or No RAID)
1 x M.2 240GB (No RAID only)
Internal Dual SD Modulei
Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Power Center
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
495W Platinum (Hot plug redundant)
350W Bronze (Cable)
Hot plug power supplies with full redundancy option
2 X 1GbE
1 x Dedicated iDRAC micro-USB
1 x USB 3.0
1 x Serial
4 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.0
1 x VGA
1 x USB 3.0
1 x Gen3 slot (x16)
2 x Gen3 slots (x8)
1 x Gen3 slot (x1)
1 x VGA
Optional LCD or security bezel
Dimensions & Weight
*Dimensions do not include bezel, PSU handle, or tower foot