Oracle Sun Microsystems Blade 150 Server
Part Number: SB-150, Refurbished
The Sun Blade 150 workstation is a uniprocessor system that uses the UltraSPARCIIi processor.
- Form Factor: Desktop-style system enclosure.
- Power supply: 250-watt.
- CPU options: 550-MHz or 650-MHz UltraSPARC-IIi processor with 512-Kbyte internal cache, heatsink, and fan.
- Hard drive options: One 40 gigabyte, 7,200 RPM hard drive with ATA66 interface
- Additional hard drive available as an optional component
- Diskette drive: 1.44-megabyte (Mbyte) manual eject
- Smart card reader
- One optical drive: CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive
- PCI connector options
- 33-MHz, 32-bit peripheral component interconnect (PCI)
- Three long PCI connectors accept both long and short PCI cards
- ATI Rage XL on-board graphics, 8 Mbyte RAM
- Two serial ports
- One serial port on the chassis back panel
- One serial port on the riser card (requires one PCI slot to access the connector)
- One parallel port
- Ethernet: 10-megabit/100-megabit per second
- Two IEEE 1394 ports (Firewire)
- Four USB ports, (two are required for keyboard and mouse)