Cisco 100GBASE-LR4 CFP Module for SMF (<10 km)
Part Number: CFP-100G-LR4
The Cisco 100GBASE-LR4 CFP module supports a link length of 10 kilometers on standard single-mode fiber (SMF, G.652). 100 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over four wavelengths. Multiplexing and demultiplexing of the four wavelengths are managed within the device.
The Cisco® 100GBASE CFP modules offer customers 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center networking, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications.
- Supports 100GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input-output device that plugs into an Ethernet CFP port of a Cisco switch or router
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
- Supports digital optical monitoring (DOM)
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco