Cisco 100GBASE-SR10 CFP Module for MMF (<100m OM3/< 150m OM4)
Part Number: CFP-100G-SR10
The Cisco 100GBASE-SR10 CFP module supports link lengths of 100 meters and 150 meters respectively on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multifiber cables. It primarily enables high-bandwidth 100-gigabit links over 24-fiber ribbon cables terminated with MPO/MTP-24 connectors. It can also be used in 10 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet mode along with ribbon to duplex fiber breakout cables for connectivity to ten 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces. Maximum channel insertion loss allowed is respectively 1.9 dB over 100m of OM3 cable or 1.5 dB over 150m of OM4 cable.
The Cisco® 100GBASE CFP modules offer customers 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center networking, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications.
- Supports 100GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input-output device that plugs into an Ethernet CFP port of a Cisco switch or router
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
- Supports digital optical monitoring (DOM)
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco