Cisco 40GBASE-ER4 Module for SMF with OTU-3 data-rate support
Part Number: QSFP-40G-ER4
The Cisco 40GBASE-ER4 QSFP Module supports link lengths up to 40km over G.652 single-mode fiber with duplex LC connectors. The 40GE or OTU3 signal is carried over four wavelengths in the 1310nm range. Multiplexing and demultiplexing of the four wavelengths are managed within the device.
The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)