Cisco 40GBASE-LR4L QSFP Module for SMF
Part Number: WSP-Q40GLR4L
The Cisco WSP-Q40GLR4L QSFP module supports link lengths of up to 2 kilometers over a standard pair of G.652 Single-Mode Fiber (SMF) with duplex LC connectors. The 40 Gigabit Ethernet signal is carried over four wavelengths. Multiplexing and demultiplexing of the four wavelengths are managed within the device. It is interoperable with 40GBASE-LR4 for distances up to 2 kilometers. The operating temperature range is from +10 to +60°C with an optical link budget of 4 decibels. This 4-decibel link budget offers the ability to support the loss from patch panels in the link in a data center environment.
The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)