Dell PowerEdge MX740c Compute Sled
Part Number: MX740c
Building blocks for the modern data center
- Single-width; up to eight sleds per PowerEdge MX7000 chassis.
- One or two, up to 28-core 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors per sled, up to 448 cores per chassis.
- Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs slots, 3TB max memory and speeds up to 2933MT/s; up to 192 DIMMS per chassis for up to 24.5TB max memory.
- Supports up to 12 slots for Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory DCPMM (6.1TB) with a maximum total capacity of 7.68TB per server.
- Up to six 2.5″ drive bays for SAS/SATA (HDD/SDD) and NVMe PCIe SSD support plus optional M.2 boot.
Dynamically provision to maximize workload performance and drive efficient infrastructure
- Scale compute resources with second-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Flexible memory configurations from capacities of 8GB to 3TB; RDIMMs and LRDIMMs for reduced memory loading and greater density.
- High performance Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSD delivers exceptional endurance in demanding enterprise environments.