100GBASE-SR10 CXP Module for MMF
Part Number: CXP-100G-SR12
The Cisco CXP 100GBASE-SR10 module supports link lengths of 100m and 150m on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multifiber cables, respectively. The module delivers high-bandwidth 100-gigabit links over 24-fiber ribbon cables terminated with MPO/MTP-24 optical connectors. It can also be used in 10 x 10-Gb mode along with ribbon-to-duplex-fiber breakout cables for connectivity to ten 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces.
The Cisco® CXP 100GBASE modules offer customers a wide variety of high-density 100Gbps connectivity solutions for short-reach data center networking, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications.
- Support for 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Cisco CXP-module-based switch, router, or optical platform port
- Flexibility of interface choice
- Support for a “pay-as-you-grow” model
- Support for digital optical monitoring (DOM)