Cisco 40GBASE-CSR QSFP Module for Duplex MMF
Part Number: QSFP-40G-CSR-S
The QSFP-40G-CSR-S is a pluggable optical transceiver with a duplex LC connector interface used for connectivity using MultiMode Fiber (MMF). The Cisco 40GBASE-CSR Modules support link lengths of 300 meters and 400 meters, respectively, on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multimode fibers. Customers benefit through the reuse of their existing 10 gigabit duplex MMF infrastructure as they migrate to 40 Gigabit Ethernet, while maintaining the same supported link distances as 10G Ethernet. Each QSFP-40G-CSR-S operates at four different wavelengths. Each of the four wavelengths operates at 10G over existing duplex multimode fiber using standard LC connectors. The Cisco QSFP-40G-CSR-S transceiver supports FCoE.
The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)