Cisco 40GBASE-SR Bi-Directional QSFP Monitor Module for Duplex MMF
Part Number: QSFP-40G-BD-RX
The Cisco QSFP 40-Gbps BiDi monitor is a pluggable optical module for use with link monitor hardware, such as the Cisco Nexus® Data Broker. Like the QSFP BiDi transceiver, it has a duplex MMF LC connector interface. The QSFP BiDi monitor is used only in the monitoring path of a link containing a passive optical tap splitter. The Cisco QSFP monitor offers the same specifications as the QSFP BiDi Transceiver, except that it does not transmit any signal, and thus eliminates the risk of interfering with the live BiDi link path.
The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)