Cisco 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP Module for MMF
Part Number: QSFP-40G-SR4-S
The S-Class Cisco 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP module supports link lengths of 100 and 150 meters, respectively, on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multimode fibers. QSFP-40G-SR4-S is aligned to IEEE 40GBASE-SR4 optical specifications which support high-bandwidth 40G optical links over 12-fiber parallel fiber terminated with MPO/MTP multifiber female connectors. Because IEEE 40GBASE-SR4 does not support 4x10G breakout connectivity to 10GBASE-SR, see QSFP-40G-SR4 or QSFP-40G-CSR4 for such applications. QSFP-40G-SR4-S does not support FCoE.
The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing 00networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)