Highest quality hardware, at the right price, as quickly as possible
The Touchpoint team have over 50 years of combined experience in supplying a wide range of technology solutions to Australian businesses.
We work right across the IT hardware lifecycle. From the newest platform refresh to extending the life of the oldest legacy systems – we can assist with a full range of hardware supply options:
- New – from all the major server, storage & networking vendors including HPE, Dell, Lenovo, NetApp, Pure, Cisco, Juniper, APC, Eaton, Panasonic, Apple and many more
- Vendor Remanufactured – equipment which has been retested at the vendor’s factory & then made available with a fully refreshed warranty and a discounted price – examples included Cisco Refresh and HP Renew
- Touchpoint Refurbished – highest quality refurbished equipment that has been configured, tested, quality assured in our Sydney facility & then delivered to you covered by 12 months Touchpoint warranty.
- Specialist Legacy Equipment – Touchpoint is specialist supplier of rare & hard to find IT equipment. Many of Australia’s largest businesses run large critical systems that are well over 10 years old but due to constraints platform refreshes or migrations are still years away. To ensure the availability of these critical systems to the business Touchpoint regularly assists with hardware upgrades, replica systems, spare parts & ongoing support services. We have the expertise & proven track to provide an end-to-end, fully projected managed service that includes sourcing, shipping, pre-testing, installation by vendor-trained engineers & certification for addition to a support contract.
Touchpoint can assist with your next critical infrastructure project
Here at Touchpoint we have a range of in-house and external solution architects and technology subject matter experts ready to assist you with selecting the optimal technology solution to match your project’s needs and available budget. We follow a basic 4-step process to support and guide you the technology design, selection and quoting process.
Step 1 – Initial call to get an understanding of your project, working from the top down:
- Understand the business need and functionality you need to deliver to users
- Consider available budget and timeframe in which the functionality is required to be available
- Understand, at a high level, the systems currently in use and previous experience with HPE technology
- Consider the technology currently available in the market and short list options to explore
Step 2 – Detailed design call with assistance from a Specialist Solutions Architect
- Building on the information gathered in the first call, conduct a deep dive into each of the options
- Discuss pros/cons of each option and hone in on optimal design and configuration
Step 3 – Solution Architect works up detailed design, bill of materials and quote
- Typically done using vendor-designed configurator tools
- Touchpoint then works with the vendor to secure best discount structure available to the customer
Step 4 – Present quote and assist customer to build business case for presentation to the business
Careful Systems and Processes underpin the Quality Assurance of all our solutions
Highest quality equipment from our local and global networks of most trusted suppliers
Shipping & Logistics
From offshore or next door, we partner with top-tier logistics providers DHL & FedEx so that excellent care is taken of your delicate IT hardware
All orders pass through our central processing facility in Macquarie Park, Sydney where a rigorous set of systems & processes ensures all equipment arrives fully tested & ready for installation
All items we supply are covered by a warranty from the manufacturer or a comprehensive parts replacement warranty from Touchpoint
Throughout the order fulfilment process we’ll proactively keep you posted on the ETA of your order so that you can effectively manage your project & the expectations of your users
Expertise & Experience
Touchpoint has been providing infrastructure solutions to Australian customers since 2009. We have deep product knowledge across most of the major IT brands including Dell, HPE, Lenovo, IBM, EMC, NetApp, Pure, Cisco, HP Aruba, Juniper, Cisco, Panasonic, Apple and many more